We care for our society to educate, enable and empower individuals and communities at the ‘bottom of the economic pyramid’ with self sustainable employment and vocational opportunites that contribute to a greener global environment with help of Sanshil Foundation
Core objectives :
- Raise the Literacy level amongst the vulnerable communities and introduce income-generating activities.
- Help young adults to enter self or profitable wage employment through vocational trainings.
- Providing scholarships especially for the girl child.
- Health care for women and children
- Empowering village women by vocational training like stitching courses where they are taught to make various creative products and get a stand in the society.
As a part of hobby and vocational activities, we found some of the Bagiya children (a slum school of 250 + children) are very talented and thought of giving them a platform to showcase their art through some of the paintings they did for healing-travel webpage With limited exposure, their creative work is much appreciable.